Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Throw-Back Wednesday

Greetings!

It's been way too long since my last post! The weather has been really strange...We've had a hot day here, a cold morning there and another hot day. I don't think that my body can keep up with the weather. I've been sick, my daughter has been having asthma trouble, it's just been a mess. I look forward to weather stability!

Anyway, this post is called throw back Wednesday for a reason. I no longer have a huge stash because my supplies are in the states. However, I do have a small box of papers that I've basically been hording. I didn't use most of them because they were too cute to use. Slowly but surely, I'm getting out of the 'too cute to use' stage. I raided my stash and found this really cool paper. I decided that it's been sitting too long and I HAD to use it. I initially used it for a challenge. The challenge called for banners, labels and something else..Anyway, enough about that, it's on to the good stuff.

I found this pack of rub-ons by Crate paper. The gold hearts are from Studio Calico  7 collection. 


The challenge called for black mist, since I didn't have any I used Blush Crush from Studio Calico. It didn't work but it was worth a shot.
Thanks a ton for stopping by! :) I definitely plan on returning with my Throw-back series! :) Happy Scrapping!

P.S. By the way if you are interested in a Studio Calico subscription click me. You will get 500 Studio Calico points just for signing up. Check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment