Thursday, September 3, 2015

Daily Layout Challenge Day 1

I've decided to challenge myself to not only blog daily, but to create a project each day. I'm going to step out of my comfort zone, try new things, and post my results. I don't know if my projects will be as amazing as I'd like them to be, but I'm going get busy working in my space. I've been in a bit of a slump lately. It's taken me 2 days to finish my last two layouts. It never takes that long! I'm usually able to sit at my desk and just create for hours. That's the main reason that I decided to challenge myself. Well, anyway, let's enjoy the ride together! :)

This is the layout that I finished this morning. When I sat down, I just felt like I needed to add something else. I then decided to just leave it like it was. I didn't want my decorations to overwhelm my pictures.



Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment