Saturday, September 26, 2015

Challenges and Sketches

Greetings! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! It's already Saturday evening, time literally flew by. I've been away for awhile but I'm back and I'm ready to get busy. I've given myself homework so that I can also have a project to work on. Needless to say, I haven't completed any of my assignments, because I've been busy doing other things. I love scraping but I haven't really had much of a mojo lately. Anyway, on to better things. Sketches!! I love sketches and challenges, challenge sketches, I just love it all. Today, I want to share a few challenges with you.

These are the challenges that I followed/wanted to follow:

1. Citrus Twist Sunday Sketch Challenge

2.Citrus Twist Recipe Challenge

3. Counterfeit Kit Challenge

4. Scrap our Stash Challenge - I find this one to be challenging but I'm up for the challenge

There are a few more but I only wanted to list to get your juices flowing. Now, onto the fun!!!

I'm going to share 3 layouts that I created. Most of the items used came from the Scrapbook Cards and Magazine summer kit. There are also items from my stash. Sorry about the photos, I forgot to edit them before I added them. :(


I used one of my stamps and the blush crush mist from Studio Calico


This layout was a lot of fun. I wanted to get rid of those thickers because they'd been sitting in my stash for a while. I added an interactive element to this layout because I had many pictures that I wanted to share.





 Studio Calico Pop Art collection- I can't say that this was one of my favorite kits. It was really difficult to work with the colors and embellishments. Oh, there is also a group of us on the Studio Calico website that are trying to only use what we got in our kits. :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon to share more challenges and sketches. Speaking of sketches, I couldn't find the link for a site that has complied 300 sketches from different artists. When I find it, I'll be sure to share it. Happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment