Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Recently, I decided to submit my work to be considered for Dear Lizzy's design team. At first, I wasn't going to do it because I didn't think that what I've done was good enough.  However,  I submitted my designs anyway. I still have a lot of learn to do but I am happy with that I've done. I picked a few of my layouts that I had recently finished. There was a lot a layout that I made specifically for this submission. I can't wait to find out the results. Even if I'm not chosen, I'm happy that I decided to submit. 
I used this to enter a contest. The theme was something from your everyday life. 

A very fun time at Ohira Village park.

We made our own sushi rolls. 


Tokyo Disneyland

Water balloon fight after church
Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment