Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sketch Challenge


Greetings!

Love working with sketches. They are fun, versatile and offer tons of inspiration. I often find myself stumped over what I should create. Whenever I feel that way, I always look to challenges and a few of my favorite blogs. Ever week Studio Calico has a sketch challenge. I find that I can really get my creative juices flowing by challenging myself to complete sketches. What about you? Do you have any go to sites or blogs when you are short of inspiration? 

This link will take you to the blog post about this challenge. 

This is my take on the sketch using the Pop Art kit from Studio Calico. The sketch actually required 6 photos but I decided to just use three and to change the direction of the tag. I tried to stick as close to the original as possible. 



I hope that I've offered you a bit of inspiration! Happy Scrapping! 

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment